Tuesday 12 August 2014

My DT card for Digi Choosday



Here is my DT card for our new challenge over at Digi Choosday

Our theme for you this week is 

Stitching

so hop on over to the challenge blog HERE to enter your stitched creations and to see
what my talented team mates have made to hopefully give you some inspiration 

Here are the details for my card 

I decided to make a pendulum card using the wonderful Baby Boom Bundle from Digiworld at Polkadoodles

I hate sewing so don't own a sewing machine or kit (it goes back to a horrible teacher I had at school who put me off sewing for life) so I cheated a little and actually faux stitched both of the papers in Photoshop Elements

All the items on this card are from the Baby Boom kit, which is amazing and a bargain at only £2.99!
The only thing I needed to add was 3 jump rings and the card to make the tent card and Spellbinders scalloped circles and classic circles dies to make the aperture and the pendulum part of the card

I also added a bow using Sue Wilsons Dotty Itty Bitty Bow die adding a pearl in the centre to finish the card off

I am entering this card into the following challenges

To be updated 

Thanks for looking 
x

5 comments:

  1. Sweet card Julie.
    Hugs
    Anj
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So soft and pretty! Love the fact that there's a mobile element! How clever of you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. total cuteness love your card xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. so sweet and pretty - really cute, love it! Y x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an adorable card, love the pendulum xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time
to leave me a comment. It is much
appreciated Love Julie x