Tuesday 26 August 2014

My DT card for Digi Choosday

 

Here is my DT card for Digi Choosday 

Our theme for you this time is 

Blooms

we are really looking forward to seeing lots of floral entries so please head over to the challenge blog HERE to enter yours and also to see what my team mates have made to hopefully inspire you

For my side step card I have used the lovely florist digi stamp which is available in Polkadoodles Digiworld store - Its also available on the Work and Play 2 full collection download as well as on the Work and Play 2 CD
The gorgeous rose paper I have used is from the Pretty Sweet mini collection CD and the sentiment can also be be found on the same CD

I have also used the following ingredients

Go Kreate XXL die
Die-namics Mini rolled roses die
Cheery Lynn butterfly die
Sue Wilson Dotty Itty Bitty Bow die 
Sue Wilson Classic Itty Bitty Bow die
Britannia Rose Leaf Strip die
Spellbinders circle and scalloped circle dies

I am entering this card into the following challenges 

Thanks for looking 
x

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Julie.
    Hugs
    Anj
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Julie, Such a beautiful card and love the image. Great design too.

    Hugs Erin x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Card.. Lovely image...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the shapes of your cards!!! I'll have to try that one with the side step!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card, love the shaping.xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time
to leave me a comment. It is much
appreciated Love Julie x