Wednesday 4 November 2015

My Guest Designer project for Crafting by designs



I would like to say a big thank you to Crafting by Designs for asking me guest design for them today 

Here is the project I made for the challenge 


This gorgeous teapot and tea cup easel card is actually a free cutting file by Birds Cards, she has so many free cutting files and templates for crafting and this cutting file must be one of my absolute favourites. I decided to cut the teapot out using pink polka dot card with a white cup on my Silhouette Portrait

The sentiment circle was also a freebie digi sentiment from Nettys Cards, I added the 75 after cutting the numbers out using my first edition number dies and added the word Mum using the First Edition alphabet dies, both cut out in pearlescent pink card

I have also used a Cheery Lynn die to make the doily on the base, its called Nautical Wheeler. I added some flowers along the pot lid and added a few small butterflies, I think the die is a Crafters Companion one from memory, I've added one on the tea cup handle and the other on the tea pot handle

I have also used my circle and scalloped circle nesties to cut out the sentiment circle and the Mat layer

Thank you once again to Crafting by Designs for having me guest design for them 

I am entering this card into the following challenges

To be updated 

Thanks for looking 
x

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous and I love the pink. Thanks for the credit and I love the 75 die you've added to make it more personal.
    Hugs
    Annette
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats on your GDT spot and love the beautiful teapot and teacup and the doily is the perfect embellishment
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time
to leave me a comment. It is much
appreciated Love Julie x